The guide to finding your right life partner
This is the biggest decision of your life. If you get it right you will have happiness, success, growth and a smoother, more tranquil life. If you get it wrong you will have pain, conflict, constant aggravation and possible financial ruin. The decision to commit to marriage or a long term relationship is perhaps the most important decision you will ever make. And yet almost none of us are trained or educated on how to choose the right life partner in the first place. We so often make our biggest decision based on an emotional whim.
Hi. We are Barak and Aliza Bar-Chaim. We have put together a system that will empower you with the fundamental principles and relationship tips needed to find your right life partner – your soul mate. A partner with whom you can build a life of harmony, happiness and success.
Forget Cupid is designed for you if:
- You are in need of dating advice and tips.
- You don’t know exactly what you are looking for in a life partner.
- You really want to find your soulmate.
- You are tired of dating the wrong people.
- You are in need of relationship tips and advice.
- You are in a relationship but aren’t sure if this is the one.
- You are battling to maintain a long term relationship.
- You don’t know what to do about things that are bothering you in your relationship.
- You are trying to decide whether to take your relationship to the next level.
- You’ve never had the confidence to commit to a long term relationship.
- Your relationships start off great, but seem to fizzle out.
- You really want to settle down with the right person.
- You don’t want to land up divorced with kids like others you know.
- You don’t want to wake up one day thinking “I married the wrong person!”
- You are a parent wanting to educate your children to choose their life partner wisely.
- You are considering getting premarital counseling (pre marriage counseling).
- You are a therapist advising people dating.
If any of these issues relate to you then “Forget Cupid” will benefit you.